Monday, February 17, 2014

Weekend Recap

We Got the Snow...

I couldn’t believe it, but we did. By Friday morning we had about 20 inches. The boys had a great time; Troy is a lover of snowballs and Archer was happy to just to be eating it, bless his teething little heart.

I enjoyed my mini-snowcation and being snowed in with the boys and husband, but by Friday afternoon I was itching to get out of our apartment. Fortunately we had dinner reservations and childcare already set up for Valentine's Day. 
Our view from dinner. 
                    
Arctrainers! Did you know that they are now interactive and ask you questions? Evidence: this is what popped up when I hopped off of the machine for a second to tie my shoe.

Yes, I am. 

We made brownies.  Troy helped out and I got this amazing picture of him stirring batter and wearing a cape. 

Time. Slow.Down.
I’m excited because I’ve completed the rough draft of my post-baby workout plan! It’s a body part split, and it’s what I’ll stick with for at least the first 12 weeks. I already know that my biggest challenges will come from dietary compliance and that dietary compliance is the biggest indicator of fat loss. I’m working on coming up with the basics of a nutrition plan to use post-partum, but I won’t be able to fill it out completely until I know my post-baby weight, which will be the number I use to determine caloric intake. I’ll share more in the future  about that though. 
Did you have a good weekend? What did you do for wellness? 

No comments:

Post a Comment